Home - Nika Business Consulting - Your reliable provider of corporate services

This site uses cookies. By accepting cookies your browsing experience can be optimised.

ru

Your professional service provider

Comperhensive corporate services for company incorporation, legal and accoutning service

0% income tax in Europe

European Company foundation for EUR 370

Our Services

Company in Latvia

More
Company in Latvia

European Companies

More
European Companies

Offshore Companies

More
Offshore Companies

Bank Accounts

More
Bank Accounts

Accounting Services

More
Accounting Services

Residence Permit in Latvia

More
Residence Permit in Latvia

Real Estate in Latvia

More
Real Estate in Latvia

Reasons to choose us

Experience During 18 years of work experience we have registered and served over 7000 companies. We have been growing and developing together with our clients.

Efficiency As per statistics in 95% of cases by calling us during working hours You will get an answer on your question immediately. In the rest 5%, for a non-standard questions of high difficulty we guarantee to find a solution within 24 hours.

Proffesionalism Applying to us You will soon realize, that You pay extra taxes no more and any kind of legal or accounting questions can be solved by just one call, since the whole department of highly qualified professionals, who promptly react on the changes in the law, are working on You and ready to help You in any difficult situation.

Confidentiality Your confidentiality is a top priority for us. In our company we have developed and implemented special methodology, according to which it is fordibben for us to handle any kind of Your personal information

We are recommended by

You have questions? Leave your request

and our specialist will contact you as soon as possible

I hereby agree with privacy agreement